Financing Your Care
In our office, we offer high quality care and payment options that work for all of our patients. Below you will find a list of insurance and payment plans that we accept. If you don’t see your preferred method on our list, please call our office to find out what other options may be available to you.
Dental insurance plans we work with:
- Delta Dental PPO and Premier
- The Principal
- Reliance Standard Life
- Reliastar Life
- Physician’s Mutual
- Cigna Dental PPO
- We have a contract with Connection Dental Network. There are a number of plans that use that network, putting us in network for patients whose dental PPO insurance participates with it. It can be verified with a call to your insurance.
- We are not contracted with any medical plans, but can bill PPO plans as a courtesy. We are not contracted with any DMO or HMO plans.
- Dental discount Plans: Assurant, Careington 500, American Dental, 5-Star.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash or check and receive a 5% discount (not honored if we are filing insurance).
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
- CareCredit: Apply online (www.carecredit.com) or in our office.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
As a courtesy to you, we will bill your insurance company and track claims. Please keep us informed of any changes to your insurance plan. You are responsible for the fees charged by our office or for the contracted rate if your procedure is listed as a covered benefit on a plan that we participate with, no matter what your insurance coverage may be. Most insurance companies should respond to the claim within four to six weeks. Any remaining cost is your responsibility.
We are here to help! Please call for more information about financing your oral health needs in our office!